Summary of Terms*
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Submitted material must be owned and/or created by you.
- You have the option of making your contribution public or private. If public, your content may be published as part of the Library’s digital collections.
- All submissions will be available to Library-approved researchers and can be used by the Library from now on in support of its teaching and research mission.
- Your submission must not violate any laws. If we receive a lawful subpoena or court order, we may be required to turn over any submissions and related information (email address, descriptive information, etc.).